A society transformed in Jesus Christ where there is fullness of life for all beings
Sharing in the church’s mission of reconciliation, we commit ourselves to facilitate the empowerment of children and youth, girls and women Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs), families and communities to be life-bearers towards integral transformation.
1. To promote unity of vision and mission of the various ministries of the Sisters of the Good Shepherd towards empowerment of persons/groups/families/communities we serve
2. To ensure that our ministries are effective and prophetic, our thrust of Women, Justice, Peace and Integrity of Creation be integrated and actualized in all the programs and services.
3. To assist the different social services and center of the sisters of the Good Shepherd towards professionalization
4. To establish a financial system that will ensure the sustainability of different ministries of the Sisters of the Good Shepherd and to raise funds, receive grants both local and foreign, bequests, endowment, legacies and donations whether it be in cash, in kind, property or otherwise.
5. To promote and encourage human resource development, development work and studies, research in the social sciences to respond more effectively in meeting specific human needs
6. To enhance the capabilities of the Sisters of the Good Shepherd and effectivity of the Agencies for the delivery of appropriate services towards empowerment.
7. To facilitate the personal and professional growth of all the staff in mission through s systematic training program
Goals for the Constituency (individuals, families and communities we served)
1. To realize their individual and collective aspirations top becom3 productive and contributing members of society through mobilization of resources in an intergraded delivery of social services
2. To establish mutual trust by ensuring accountability , transparency, professionalism and integrity in the delivery of services
Goals for Administration and Finance
1. SMEIDFI staff apply with confidence the knowledge and skills acquired during trainings’ and seminars attended by them
2. An internal resource generation scheme to finance SMEIDFI operation is designed, approved and implemented.
The approved Manual of Policies, Systems and Procedures is operationalized and updated regularly.