A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/goodshep/public_html/application/views/themes/gssph/index.php:166)

Filename: libraries/Session.php

Line Number: 670

GET HELP - Good Shepherd Sisters Philippines-Japan
You are here: home> Forum

GET HELP

Topic: Our ministries
Thread: GET HELP
Replies: 0
Mariamna - 17/05/2019 13:07

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: libraries/bbcode.php

Line Number: 429

Been heart broken isn't a thing of joy you know. My wife got me divorced after she caught me cheating on her with my ex lover. Was so ashamed and felt so disappointed at myself. I couldn't bear the fact that I no longer have a life partner so I decided to try get my wife back with everything I could possibly do but nothing worked out. Not till I was referred to Dr Ilekhojie who made what I thought was impossible to be possible by bringing back my wife within 48 hours after I made contact with him. I can boldly and joyfully say that my marriage is working just fine and more beautiful than before and I'm so happy to have got in contact with Dr Ilekhojie for he's really a genius. Thanks to May Albert too for connecting me to Dr Ilekhojie. If you have any issues regardless of how big it is, Dr Ilekhojie will sort it out for you. Email address: gethelp05-at-gmail.com Call/Whatsapp +2348147400259 for urgent response
Quote | Back to top